Here are the arrangements for the Weston-super-Mare Cricket Club Annual Dinner is to celebrate the 2018 season and will be held at the cricket club on Saturday 19th October at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
Due to space restrictions only 80 tickets are available and these will be issued on a first come first served basis.
- North Atlantic prawns bound in Marie Rose sauce served with shredded lettuce and brown bread and butter.
- Soup: Cream of onion and cider.
Main course choice
- Braised scotch steak cooked in a brandy and peppercorn sauce served with a Crowned tomato.
- Supreme of chicken filled with chorizo wrapped in smoked bacon served with a sweet sherry jus.
- Vegetable lasagne with cheese and garlic bread. (v)
(All served with Seasonal Vegetables & Potatoes)
- Profiteroles with chocolate sauce.
- A selection of Cheese & Biscuits.