We are running youth training sessions for Under 15 and Under 13 players on Tuesdays
In line with updated guidance from the ECB, we are happy to announce that we are running a training session for Under 15 and Under 13 players on Tuesdays - 6-7:30pm.
The session will be run under the following guidelines:
- No more than 6 people per group (including coach).
- Three coaches will be running the session, with 15 total places available.
- Booking is essential to ensure we have a complete list of all attendee, to comply with Government regualtions. Anyone arriving with no booking will be unable to join the session.
- All attendees must be members of the club, to comply with Government and ECB regulations and for insurance purposes.
- Each attendee must use their own kit, including cricket balls. No sharing of kit is permitted.
- Any attendees displaying symptoms of Covid-19, or living with others displaying symptoms, are asked not to attend, to ensure the safety of others.
- Any equipment owned by the club, such as stumps and net facilities, will be thoroughly cleaned before and after any use.
- We are basing these guidelines on the information sent out by the ECB, which can be read here: https://resources.ecb.co.uk/ecb/document/2020/06/05/d980cf99-e895-4c38-a4a7-f87d64e3165a/Return_to_activity_in_a_club_setting_updated_guidance.pdf
To book, email [email protected], stating your name and the name of the youth player(s) attending the session.